We wanted to create a bar that would be an easy and comfortable addition to road, gravel and packing bikes. The Hypersonic style bar has been part of our range for over 20 years and remains popular among riders who want an easily adjustable bar with low stack. The Hypersonic is our most ergonomic design in this style to date.
- ARMREST: The Ergo armrest is an integral part of the overall adjustability scheme. The dual-offset design gives the most precise adjustment range of any armrest on the market. This, along with the evenly curved shape, allows it to work well for the majority of riders
- EXTENSIONS: With the 340mm 50a ski bend extensions this aerobar encourages a neutral wrist angle. They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing
- BRACKETS: The Hypersonic bracket offers our new generation fit range in a low stack, undermount format
- ADJUSTABILITY: The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt. There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1360 possible configurations. As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable clip on bar on the market (and in history)
- WEIGHT: Approx 640g total weight
- FIT: Armrest Offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 7.5mm steps, Armrest Width: 112mm to 280mm in 18.5mm steps, Armrest Stack: 39mm
- ACCESSORIES: UCM Aerobridge to mount your Garmin between the bars