£45.00 | Saturday 8th May at The Farm Club, Pickmere, Cheshire, WA16 0LG.
Open to everyone. Ideally timed for the opening of our venue at The Farm Club. The day will be the perfect introduction to the sport of triathlon or fine tune all of the work you’ve been doing over the last year of restrictions before your eagerly anticipated first race of the season. Catering for all levels of experience and ability.
We hope to see you there! SATURDAY 8th MAY at Pickmere.
TRAINING DAY OVERVIEW
The training day will provide opportunity to;
• Swim under the watchful eye of our open water swim specialists.
• Join a coach led ride with a technical focus to provide increased confidence riding in all terrain.
• Take part in a run workout designed to help you increase your confidence on race day.
• Improve your skills in the dark arts of the 4th discipline ‘The Transition’!
• Ensure you maximise your race day potential with our race management session looking at pacing, form, technique, equipment and mental approach
• Participate in a coaches Q&A to ensure you get all your questions answered and the most from the day.
A number of TTT’s qualified and experienced coaching team will be available at each of the sessions to share their expertise and experience, ensuring that the day is both beneficial and safe (complying to the very latest Covid guidelines) Whether you’re looking to complete your first race for fun or compete, we’re confident that the day will be an exciting and friendly way to ensure that you reach your race goals this summer.
Despite the present situation The Farm Club and Total Tri Training are committed to building our community through a number of safe and secure training events, training camps and educational days to the benefit of athletes. All events that we arrange will be in accordance with the latest government guidance for public safety during the pandemic with the appropriate safety measures in place. In the event that the ever changing situation causes this to not be possible then, where practical we will adjust the schedule according to the updated guidance or postpone to a future date. In the event that you are unable to make the future date we will fully refund your deposit or credit you for alternate events or equipment from our store. We continue to pride ourselves on a totally transparent booking process where athletes can be assured that they will be supported by TFC & TTT in all eventualities.