Enjoy training in amazing locations under the guidance of our experienced coaching team
Taking you to iconic triathlon destinations
around the world
Training camps are a great way to train hard, train with others and progress your own level of fitness and strength. Having the expertise of coaches on hand every day to give advice and training tips help to take your performance to the next level.
Who are our training camps aimed at?
TTT run its annual camps each winter/spring escaping to warmer climates for a week’s dedicated training. Camps are aimed at a variety of abilities as daily sessions are targeted accordingly and groups are formed depending on ability. Coaches ensure that everyone gets the most out of their time away.
What to expect from a TTT Training Camp
- Friendly atmosphere for ALL ability levels
- Maximum athlete to coach ratio of 7:1
- Very individual feedback on swim, bike and run
- Plenty of opportunity to spend time talking through specifics with the coaching team
- Some very hard training sessions! But also some easier endurance based work along with technique, but always with a good reason “WHY” you are doing what you are doing
- Education on Total Tri Training methodology
- Most days consist of 3-6 hours of training, you can of course opt out. The week is tailored to your current fitness level so you will be advised to do less (or more!) if the coaches feel it is applicable to current ability, goals and fitness
- Equipment and nutrition advice as required
- Sunshine! Well ok, we cant promise, but its more than likely
If you would like to know any further information regarding our training camps then don't hesitate to get in touch.
2021 Training Camps & Days
PREVIOUS CAMP REVIEWS
What People Say
Over the years I’ve been on a number of training camps focused on cycling and latterly Triathlon. Typically these have often followed a simple approach: as many miles as possible, as hard as possible...resulting in the following week spent ‘in a box’ unable to capitalise on a dedicated week of training away in sunny climes. With the TTT training camps there is non of that. Well structured sessions, balanced over the three disciplines provide a great platform for subsequent week’s training. The coaches are knowledgeable and keen to impart not just sessions but theory and logic behind them. Location and hotels are always great with top notch facilities. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Credit card is poised and ready for the next one.